Friday, June 18, 2010

Pair o' Books, Part 1

The 1st tester for my image book:









The color is washed out because I'm running out of color ink and I had the print quality set to low. Notice the magic book from class, from which I totally copied the layout in InDesign (and it worked nicely! After some tweaks, of course.)










The images are old photos I have from a certain course that has MFA students walking around Baltimore taking pictures of random things. I chose ones I thought were not-so-nice mundane objects (like trash) and vice-versa (streetlamps.)

And another photo from hunting & gathering around the house, neither here nor there but I liked it because it looked messy, though not nearly as much in this photo as it was in real life...ye old (and new) supplies:

No comments: