Monday, July 19, 2010

And...Done!

So here are all my finished books. I am not sure why I waited until this weekend to get everything done, but after a lot of cutting, and mod podgecoated fingers, I made it! I'm really happy with my finished product although I am about to revise the piece of writing I used (I will not let that drive me nuts, though). I have learned that printing with crop marks is the way to go -- helps to get those really straight cuts. Also, printing front to back AND getting everything aligned is REALLY hard even when you have printed test after test. I also continue to love Paper Source and wish there was one closer. Here are some pictures of my little army of books:

All the pretty ribbon!


Here is one open.


The back cover!


The front cover.

I think that the best way to go about making a series of books is to make one copy first. That way you can work out all the kinks and make sure that the ideas you have are possible! I really enjoyed my summer of making books!

1 comment: