Monday, July 19, 2010

book fun



So here are my ten books. They are sprawly if I open them all, so I have made two pictures, one of which is them looking all tall and organized with a couple of sprawly ones, and one which shows them stacking nicely, as if they play well with others (they don't).

As to what I learned... I learned a lot of things. I think one of the most important was that I can keep changing things for a while until it all actually (more or less works). The MOST important, though, is that if you have enough Mod Podge caked onto your hands, and the dog barks right next to your head while you're trying to use an Xacto knife, the Mod Podge will absorb most of the cut action of the blade as it sinks into your finger. Yay for Mod Podge!

1 comment:

Kinetic Prose said...

Woohoo!!! Yay, you! (And yay, Mod Podge!)