Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Little Printer that Could

...until it couldn't. I don't even want to think about the poor trees that I slaughtered at work and home. Had a plan and when that didn't work out...came up with four others that met the same fate. I don't even want to discuss the torture device that is InDesign. I had a plan and a timetable. You know the saying...We Plan and the Big Guy...well, you know. I actually ran through an entire cartridge of color ink and one of my favorite of the pictures wants to come out all....adskjfasdjf. I could let it go and use the ones I already printed in black and white but the color just makes it pop and means so much more to the actual story and project as a whole. I ordered new ink but will it get here in time. HAAAA. (Don't mind me...I'm hysterical or sleepy oooor both). Either way, I'm ready to move forward if need be with what I have. Just need to draw a few straight lines and not slice up anymore fingers.





See? Piles and Piles and Piles of paper.

1 comment:

Kinetic Prose said...

oh noes!! careful of those fingers :)