Monday, July 5, 2010

a smidge more progress

SO. Still no pictures, but that will happen shortly.

I am finally finished wrangling my idea (yes, I got my idea approved what now seems like weeks ago, but...). For a long time it seemed pragmatic and high-functioning. I was reasonably happy with it. But it didn't stir me. It brought me zero joy.

This morning I figured out how to solve that. NOW I have joy and anticipation, and I can't wait to get cracking. I've made the text block in InDesign. I think I have determined on what kind of paper I will print this thing. I found a wonderful fabric for the covers that I am pretty sure will work with the Podge. Also, I like it that I get to use the word Podge all the time.

Anyway. Back to work! Pictures soon as I evolve the book. I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend, if you had one, and the weather (although it is just a tad bit too hot).

Anon.

No comments: