Friday, July 2, 2010

progress of sorts, almost

Hello everyone. As you maybe have guessed, I have accomplished Not Much in the actual crafting of my books, on account of how I have been off wandering the Outer Banks. However, I have THOUGHT about my books quite a lot. At present, I know I am making an edition of accordion books but I have not yet found the right paper (looking forward to a trip to Paper Source, I think). I have in mind something sleek and glossy and dark, but who knows what will dazzle me in real life. The content will be a poem I made called "Ninth Life," which I wrote in Kendra's poetry class using my list of 100 words I love but never use in writing. I plan to illustrate it, but am not sure yet HOW exactly, or in what medium. I will definitely be posting more soon! I would have posted sooner but my access to the interwebz has been sporadic at best, except via my phone. Tonight it seems to be working a little better. Anyway: MORE SOON!

1 comment:

Kinetic Prose said...

I do believe that *thinking* about books is JUST as important as making them. Really!