Friday, July 9, 2010

slightly more progress

I have a text block! And a cut-out template!

It's been fun figuring out how many folds I want in my accordion, and how many pages I want in the total book. Having finally battened that down (it is possible that "battened" is not the best verb for this, but whatever), I am now experimenting with what kinds of paper work in my sad little printer and what kinds do not. THEN I am experimenting with which papers work in the printer AND are strong enough to stand up in bold little accordion folds. After that I get to start printing and assembling... Which means experimenting with binder board and different glues and my fabric. Secretly I am prepared to hit PaperSource on Sunday if the fabric thing doesn't pan out. Looking forward to getting sticky. Good thing I don't have a job this summer. :)

1 comment:

Kinetic Prose said...

Oh heck, go to Paper Source even if the fabric does work! It's so cool. :)